OUR 3 FLOWERING TOPS: MEDICINALS & FUTURE SEEDS
- REJECTION OF PROPAGANDA WHICH PREVENTS GREATER HEALTH
The advancement of medical science and the true American dream of enlightenment (or complete self-actualization) for all.
- REFUTATION OF IMPEDIMENTS TO HEALTHY CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION
Right to life, liberty and the pursuit and achievement of enlightenment or complete self- actualization.
- RIGHT TO FULLY HEAL THE BODY, MIND, SPIRIT
Achieve the complete evolution of consciousness (or complete self-actualization) without governmental, pharmaceutical or corporate interference of any kind.
OUR 7 BRANCHES OF INSIGHTS: ETHNOBOTANICALS ARE…
- A NON-PROFIT FIELD of medicine which generates immense societal value.
- NON-PATENTABLE an inherently democratic form of health care.
- AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY for health and well being, regardless of socio-economic status.
- FREELY GROWING PLANTS access to which could be seen as an inalienable human right.
- A TRAIL GUIDE back towards an environmentally-sustainable health care.
- OUR ALLIES in the quest to alleviate human suffering.
- A CORRECTIVE MEASURE to the vast health care inequalities of our modern age; basically good medicinals.
OUR 4 COMPOST INGREDIENTS WE LOVE TO RAKE
- ELIMINATING MISUNDERSTANDING there are myriad forms of misunderstanding around what is currently called a “drug”.
- ENSURING ACCURACY ethnobotanicals are often erroneously labeled as “drugs”.
- ESTABLISHING DISTINCTION ethnobotanicals are in fact distinct and unrelated to “drugs”.
- FREE CHOICE there are varied reasons for which individuals choose to utilize ethnobotanicals, distinct from “drug” use.
OUR 4 ROOT VALUES WE STRIVE TO HOLD
- ETHICAL BEHAVIORS acting such that no harm occurs.
- COMPASSION empathetic interaction, non-violent communication.
- GRATITUDE acknowledging our blessings.
- COURAGE being willing to give of oneself in any struggle.
SEED WE CARE FOR
- IMAGINE considering the next seventeen generations.